В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  subreadevaca 2 нед., 3 дн. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

subreadevaca
    Участник

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Story Editing Services

Story Perfect Editing Services – A last stop for…Story Perfect Editing provides professional-level quality editing for self-publishing authors.Professional Book Editors | Novellas and Short Stories… Professional editing services for writers of novellas and short stories.Editing Services — Carve MagazineWith affordable rates and quick turnaround times, Carve Magazine's editing services will help you see your story with an editor's eye, spur you into revisions, and Manuscript Editor, Novel & Short Story Editing… If you are seeking a manuscript editor, contact Megan Harris about your manuscript of any size and polish your story for publishing. Indie authors welcome!Editing Services — John RickardsThe books and freelance editing services of crime and SF author John Rickards, who's There are somewhere close to half a million novels and short stories Finish the Story | Editing ServicesProfessional editing house for the cost-conscious Indie author. All fiction genres welcome.Short Story Editing Services | Los Angeles Writers…Short Story Editing Services — Short Story is a genre all its own. Feedback is an essential component to writing the best version of your story.Freelance Independent Editing Services | A. Victoria…I am a freelance independent editor handling both fiction and nonfiction: novels, short stories, narrative nonfiction, and memoir. I currently have a nearly full Professional Book Editing Services For Independent…The answer depends on where you are in the writing process. Our editing services are designed to benefit authors at every stage of their story's development.Short Story Editors | Novella Editors | Editing ~…A skilled short story editor will point out material that isn't necessary to tell the story manuscript evaluation, and mentoring services, supplemented with advice Manuscript Editing Services | Story Addict -…A full description of my services and rate guidelines is available in this file: sample edit on up to 1000 words (about 3 pages) of your story to see if we're a fit.Editing Services — WritershipEditing Services. Whether your story is for your eyes only, you plan to self-publish, or dream of a traditional book deal, your words will be part of your legacy.Short Story Editor — John Fox — Bookfox“John provided prompt and complete editing services for my compendium of short stories. His insights and suggestions are spot on. Although I did not change or Jodie Renner EditingServicesI specialize in fiction, especially suspense-thrillers and other fast-paced stories. My services range from content and substantive editing through stylistic/line Editing Services | Tom JenksLiterary services offered include editing, manuscript critique, consultation, and private tutorials on short stories, novels, and literary nonfiction such as memoirs, 

Editing And Editors | The Creative Penn

Editing your novel: High level story read through Editing podcast and also a group of editors offering services including developmental edit, beta read, Free Editing Services for Fiction and Nonfiction Writers…Are you looking for free editing and proofreading services for your book or short story? If so, you're in the right place. At TCK Publishing, we are dedicated to 10 Things Your Freelance Editor Might Not Tell You—But…5 Nov 2013 Before you hire an editor, you need to know what kind of help you're looking for. (For instance, “I think the real story starts in Chapter 3, at the . from the process and truly make the most of your investment in her services.Story Coaching — Critique & Editing Services…Home /; Critique & Editing Services /; Story Coaching Jeff Gerke: Single Story Coaching Session Jeff Gerke: 3-Session Story Coaching Package. $279.00 Mary Kole Editorial | Book Editor | Editing… Book editing services and developmental editing from manuscript editor and out or a veteran author, I'm qualified to guide you to the next chapter in your story.Editing Services | Shooter Literary MagazineShooter's editor, Melanie White, provides fiction and non-fiction editing services for writers of short stories, essays, memoirs and long-form projects. Writers who Editorial Services | Malone Editorial | Professional…Malone Editorial provides professional editorial services. I'm a book (and short-story) editor of the old school-very hands on-and am with my writers for the Editing Services — Hugh-cook.caFor a short story, you can expect a 2-3 page single-spaced critique; for a novel, 6-8 pages. After you've received my line by line editing and the written critique, Editing Services – David Farland | Story…$8 per Manuscript Page on Average. Prices vary depending on the time and work required for editing. Contact David below about getting a more accurate EDITING SERVICES — KSENIYA MELNIKEDITING SERVICES. Kseniya Melnik is available for: manuscript critique (both short stories and novels); first chapter critique and edit; copy editing (proofreading) How much does book editing cost? And are you getting ripped…26 Nov 2015 Or you can get editing services through a big company, but they are paying It fixes story, flags bigger issues, and is more 'in-depth' than just Editing | Gamut MagazineWe will be offering editing services to authors here at Gamut. STORY EVALUATION: If you sent in a story, and it was rejected by Gamut, and you would like a full Editing — WikipediaEditing is the process of selecting and preparing written, visual, audible, and film media used to In some positions, they design pages and select news stories for inclusion. At U.K. and Australian Paid editing services may be provided by specialized editing firms or by self-employed (freelance) editors. Editing firms may Editing Firm Editing ServicesWe know, as fellow writers, that it's important for an editor to engage not just with the We suggest specific story fixes which complement your story's style and Proofreading & Editing Services For Hire Online |…Affordable Proofreading & Editing Services From Freelance Proofreaders & Writing Experts. I will proofread, edit, correct articles, stories, ebooks and more.Book Helpline — Story Advice, Editing, and…Professional book editors. We'll take your book to the next level.

Melissa Gray — Professional Copy Editing Proofreading…

I offer professional copy editing and proofreading services at prices work as you prepare to release your book, short story, or novella to your potential readers.Manuscript Assessment — The Literary ConsultancyIf you are writing a novel, a short story, a children's book, non-fiction, a script or We believe that writers should have access to professional editing services in Vancouver Editor of Novels, Stories, and…Colin Thomas is a Canadian, Vancouver-based editor who can help you unlock the full potential of your novel, short story, screenplay, or children's book. Editing. Editing Services. My job is to help you get the bones of your story right.Editing Services — Splickety Publishing GroupEditing Services. Let Us Make Your Piece a Masterpiece. Short story? Article series? Novel or non-fiction manuscript? Choose from a team of skilled and Story Pros — Editing ServicesStoryDraft $1500 Order StoryDraft. Edit & Rewrite Have StoryPros do a draft of your screenplay! It's like having StoryPros as your collaborator. Unlike a Horror Short Story Editing, Proofreading & Feedback…Our editorial team provides high quality and engaging services starting at 1 cent a word for short story manuscripts of any length. Our commitment to service is A story to tell… | Writing and editing services to…Writing and editing services vary in quality across Australia. Make sure you employ a skilled writer and qualified editor to shape your content.Writers SuperCenter: Writing / Editing ServicesMasterWriter Software for Creative Writing and Non-Fiction StoryCraft Story Creation Our BookShapers Service offers book and booklet editing, proofreading, Coaching + Editing Services — Nina BoutsikarisEditing and Copywriting Services Available. and workshop instructor, I truly love helping other writers find their voice, their swerve, the story within the story.Fiction Editing Services Get You Published | First…Fiction editing services 'correct and perfect' ANY project! Children's Book Editing; Christian Writing; Black Genre / Literature; Short Stories; Query Letter Kidsbookeditor.com — Children's Book Editing… Children's book editorial services by a former editor for Scholastic, Penguin & Chronicle Books. Services include substantive editing, line editing, consulting Editorial services and fees | Writers'…The Writers' Workshop offers professional editing services, including All manuscripts (novels, non-fiction, short stories, children's fiction, novellas, etc.).Journal Article Editing Services by Subject-Matter…Professional and affordable journal article editing services by PhD-editors who are subject experts and published authors. Get these editors to edit your paper!Professional Manuscript Editing Services For Writers -…However, you have worked too closely with your own manuscript to be the best person to proofread and edit it. You know the story – you have become blind to 

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Октябрь 2017
Пн Вт Ср Чт Пт Сб Вс
« Сен    
Яндекс.Метрика